Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Busy Weekend

Hello everyone


Last weekend was very busy.  My 60th Birthday arrived and there were celebrations galore.  Out on Saturday night for an intimate dinner for 35 people!!  I will put up pics for all to see and over 30 Birthday cards, which will also be put on display.  We had visitors from England , who are very special people to me, so I was delighted. I have no idea what the future holds, but I do know that I don't feel any different, so getting older must be agreeing with me.


Here I am with my friends, Ian and Sue:



These wonderful people live in Cheshire and traveled up on Saturday and went home on Sunday.  They also made me a beautiful card using an image of my collies in black and white, on a white card.....it is truly stunning.

So, anyway, I was just passing through and thought you might like to know why I have been absent.  There are orders to catch up on and people to visit too, but I will be back with loads of photos.  

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful time Annie, fabulous photo too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, your lovely cheerful posts and your fabulous creations have inspired me, just wanted you to know that I have left a little something for you on my Blog if you would like to collect it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie,

    I was exactly like you when I received my award, I had no idea what to do with it (Blush) I had to ask for help from my friend who sent it to me, here's what she told me
    Click on the pic on my blog of the award..and save it on your computer. Go to your blog and add it to your side coloumn as if you were adding a 'gadget ' and upload the pic and save. The idea then is you make a post about it and choose 5 followers of your blog that have less than 200 followers..link them and leave them a message like l did to you..Hope this helps :) Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete