Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 17 March 2012

More cards

Hello everyone


What a day I had yesterday......cards, cards and more cards!!!  You'd think I made cards or something!  Anyhow, here's a photograph of Jazz, with one of his most favourite toys:


Doesn't he look loveable?  Just you try and get that toy from him and you'll find out just what he can do!!!!!  


Just so that I don't leave Bess out of things, here she is on the beach:




Okay then, break is over,now it's time to get back to the cards:




I thought I'd share a girlie card with you all this time:



The base card is white, and then I stuck on the backing card, which is a pink tartan  with a black doily and the shoes and handbag,which I decoupaged  ..........oh and I put a couple of feathers on it too as there were feathers on the image already.  This card can be for any occasion as it says 'Celebrate'.  I highlighted the jewels using glossy accents and a sticky gemstone, while I used peel-off flowers on the sentiment.


The whole thing was printed onto Kodak Ultra premium photographic paper.


Image:  Craft Rabbit (download)
Card: Craft Creations
Peel-offs: Craft Creations
Feathers and gemstone: my stash


I hope you like it.


And now for something completely different:

Here is a Steam-punk card with a difference.  I think this could be for a man or a woman, and when you see it in real life it is fabulous.  I used a grey card, landscape and put some fabby holey ribbon down one side on top of which I have stuck a black and cream rose and beneath that a dark coloured button with funky fibres coming out of the holes in it. I also put a strip of cream lace with a velvet coffee coloured ribbon in the middle from top to bottom.  

The main image is a download which I printed out and stuck the base onto the card.  I cut out the square and the heart and layered it so that the design matched up.  The sentiment says 'Just for you'.

Size: A5 landscape

Card: Papetiere (Aberdeen)
Rose embellishment: Crafts U Love
Button and funky fibres: My own stash
Cream lace with velvet middle: Papetiere (Aberdeen)
Image: Craft Rabbit (Download)
Photographic paper: Kodak Ultra premium (from Kodak)
Sentiment: my own stash
I really love this design and think I will be making more of it.

I hope you enjoyed my efforts today.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Many blessings xx








No comments:

Post a Comment